17 March 2009

grace

Grace.
"Musa" in Zulu.  
Name of my second daughter:  Hannah!

According to my dictionary:
grace:  1)  simple elegance
            2)  free and unmerited favour of God
            3)  an extended period granted as a special favour
            4)  a short prayer of thanks before a meal
            5)  address for a duke, duchess or archbishop

Okay -- I am talking about the #2 kinda grace!

How to define "grace?"  What did Paul have to say about it?
Check out Romans.  Paul juxtaposes grace with legalism.
Can you earn it?  How?  
Is there reward for merit?

It is something that has to be experienced.
So, grace to each of us will be a bit different?  And yet the same?

Tell me about your experience of GRACE!!!
I  WANNA  HEAR  STORIES  OF  GRACE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment