16 March 2009

faith and following

What is faith?
Are there different levels of faith?
Or different kinds of faith?
What is the difference between faith and trust?
In what/whom do we have faith?
In what/whom do we put our trust?

Faith determines behaviour.
Faith is manifest through behaviour.

Live by faith.  How does this happen?

What does it mean to have our faith tested?
And who is the testing for?

What is meant by a "living faith?"

Ephesians 2
Hebrews 11

What depends on me?
Does my salvation depend on me?
Does my faith depend on me?
Does my life depend on me?
What depends on me?

What is it that we follow?
Do we follow a faith?
Do we follow a set of doctrines?
Do we follow a system of beliefs?

Or do we follow Jesus?
How do we follow Jesus?
Matthew 16:24



No comments:

Post a Comment